In this space, the USER can find all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your browsing. As the party responsible for this website, we are committed to processing the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and to complying with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of our users' personal data. This website, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
General terms and conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the pages of the website, which form part of the www.portdelfutur.info website, including the contents and services made available on them. Any person accessing the website, www.portdelfutur.info ("User") agrees to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions in force at any given time on the www.portdelfutur.info portal.
Personal data we collect and how we collect it
I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, www.portdelfutur.info (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the party responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in www.portdelfutur.info is: Paloma Medina Colomer, holder of NIF: 29216442W. Her contact details are as follows:
Contact email: email@example.com
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times following fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.portdelfutur.info undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
The personal data is collected and managed by www.portdelfutur.info in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User. The data may also be used for statistical purposes.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes for which the personal data will be used; in other words, the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: December 2025, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by www.portdelfutur.info. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing is only lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.portdelfutur.info undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
However, because it cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others gaining fraudulent access to personal data, the Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognised in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: this is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not it is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing it has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his or her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User's right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing where the User contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and where the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by www.portdelfutur.info ceased.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-", specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the User's ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than www.portdelfutur.info, and which are therefore not operated by www.portdelfutur.info. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data are being processed, he/she will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Commitments and obligations of users
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the start of a commercial relationship with www.portdelfutur.info. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. With regard to the contents of this website, it is forbidden: Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorised by its legitimate owners; Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners; Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the website, www.portdelfutur.info, the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of www.portdelfutur.info or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, www.portdelfutur.info cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The personal data communicated by the user to www.portdelfutur.info may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to www.portdelfutur.info, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation. Communication between users and www.portdelfutur.info uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of www.portdelfutur.info. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by www.portdelfutur.info.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to www.portdelfutur.info indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the www.portdelfutur.info website may provide links to other websites and content owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing these links. www.portdelfutur.info accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the results that may be derived by the User from accessing these links.
Users who intend to establish any technical link from their website to the www.portdelfutur.info portal must obtain prior written authorisation from www.portdelfutur.info. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between www.portdelfutur.info and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by www.portdelfutur.info of its contents or services.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
www.portdelfutur.info does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relations between www.portdelfutur.info and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts.
Should any User have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal www.portdelfutur.info please contact email@example.com.